Private tours with local guide and minibus
Available all year round between 08.00 – 23.00
Duartion: 2 – 9 hours
for 1-12 persons
Book a private tour. No other guests will join, that means we do not mix groups, and do not book other guests on the same departure. This is a safe way to experience our beautiful
area. You get a personal experience with one of our local guides/drivers.
Tour in our new and comfortable minibuses. We can use our trailer for your luggage.
We offer trips to different places in the municipality and in Finnmark.
Our guides speak Norwegian, English or German and are all local experts.
Tour suggestions that we recommend:
- Kirkenes sightseeing, Russian border and mining town Bjørnevatn. This 2 hour tour is packed with history and more. Can be combined with visits to the famous Snowhotel, Bordlandmuseum and other attractions
- Northern light hunt by bus (from October – March)
- Excursion to Pasvik valley and visit at the Nasjonal park center and brownbear information center
- Excursion to Neiden and vist ant the Skoltesami museum
- Excursion to Bugøynes and lunsj at the Bistro
Excursion to Grense Jakobselv and visit at the King Oscars chapel. You can take a bath in the Arctic Ocean at a beautiful beach
- Excursion in whole Eastern Finnmark (Varangerbotn, Tana, Vadsø, Vardø, Hamningberg….)
In addition to our trips, we collaborate with the largest companies in Kirkenes and sell all excursions available, both winter and summer.
PRICES until 30.11.2021*:
Starting price 2 hours: 3800 NOK for 1-6 persons, 4800 NOK for 7-12 persons
after 2 hours: 1000 NOK pr started hour (1-12 persons)
*the price includes local guide / driver (language: Norwegian, English or German) and transport in a Mercedes Sprinter minibus (entrance tickets and food are not included)
Pick-up at Kirkenes, Kirkenes Airport, Hurtigrutekaia and Snowhotel are included.
*prices are calculated with the starting and ending place in Kirkenes/Kirkenes airport between 8.00 and 23.00
Driving to/in Russia is not included. Entrance fees are not included.
Send an email to
Just let us know what you are looking for and how much time you want to spend in Kirkenes.
We are happy to help with your tour planning and can come with a tour suggestion in and around Kirkenes incl duration and price
Please note: This offer must be booked latest 4 days in advance (can not be organized on the spot).