When you are in contact with us as a customer, or otherwise, Pasvikturist AS will process personal information about you. Below you will find information about personal information collected, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
Responsible for personal information is Managing Director Monika Raab.
For questions you may have about our processing of your personal information, please contact us.
Address: Dr. Wesselsgate 15, 9900 Kirkenes
Phone: 78 99 50 80
1. Why do we collect personal information and what information we collect
We collect and use your personal information for different purposes, depending on what product you order and how we come into contact with you. We collect the following personal information for the purposes stated here:
• Answers to requests coming to us: Name, phone number and email address. The processing of personal data is based on an interest analysis. We have considered that this is often necessary in order to help you in the best possible way.
• For visa applications: we process personal information by creating a customer card in our electronic customer data system. Processing of the application will then be in accordance with the agreement with the customer. The following information is collected: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, passport number, gender. You also give us information about your workplace, your previous trips to Russia and more. This information is required to give you a visa. Your visa application form will be automatically deleted from us after 12 months.
• In connection with trip booking / hotel bookings, packages and transfers: we process personal information by creating a customer card in our electronic customer data system. The following information is collected: Name, address, phone number, e-mail address. This information is required to provide you a trip or other services we offer.
• Payment Information: Pasvikkturist operates with different order forms where you enter a credit card number for payment. This entry is not stored in our system and is only used for the order that the order form is attached to. If we charge the card beyond this, you will be contacted in advance and must give your consent. After the product is delivered, payment information is deleted.
2. Delivery of personal information to others
We will not pass on your personal information to others unless the information is provided to a partner who provides a service to us. Examples: If you apply for a visa, the visa will be exhibited by the Russian Consulate General in Kirkenes and your data will be forwarded to them (through visa delivery by the TASS in Kirkenes). For booking of tours/transfers: your name and telephone number will be communicated to the executive party (partner). In some cases, we use data servers to collect, store or otherwise process personal information on our behalf. In such cases, we have entered into agreements to ensure information security at all stages. Pasvikturist AS collects personal information as described in section. Personal information (address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, passport number) is given to us by the customer and is important for treatment. For children and adolescents under 18 years, personal information of at least 1 is recorded. All processing of personal data we make is happening within the EU / EEA area.
3. Storage time
We store your personal information with us as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected. This means, for example, that personal information we process on the basis of your consent will be stored only when you give your consent. To delete these personal information, please contact us.
4. Your rights when we process personal information about you
Customers have the right to require access or copy of personal information we have about you. You also have the right to require access, rectification or deletion of personal information we are processing about you. To use your rights, please contact us, see contact details above. We will respond to your inquiry to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 days. We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights to us. We do this to ensure that we only provide access to your personal information to you – and not someone who stands out to be you. You may withdraw your consent for processing personal information at any time. The easiest way to do this is to contact us.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here or we otherwise violate privacy laws, you may appeal to the Data Inspectorate. For information on how to contact the Data Inspectorate, visit the Data Inspectorate’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
Pasvikturist takes reservations for typographical errors or errors in content.